Welcome to the first step in becoming an Esaie Couture Design School Instructor! We are excited that you are interested in exploring the opportunity to share your love of sewing with others.
We are looking for people-loving, enthusiatic, take-charge people with a talent for sewing, pattern-making and/or fashion design skills (teaching experience is a plus) who want to be an important part of their community, helping kids, teens and adults grow to new heights of practical learning, while helping them be inventive, creative and green. What could be more rewarding? If you agree, send us a cover letter in an email and attach your resume here.
We are growing! So we need instructors who will be placed in our retail partner's stores to deliver classes and programs to hundreds of kids and adults each year. We provide the know-how, the training, the curriculum and support. You provide your experience and enthusiasm.
- Our teachers are considered independent contractors (not employees) with demonstrated proficiency in sewing and pattern making
- Our classes are scheduled on a continuous part-time basis, 1 or 2 late afternoon/evening classes per week plus Saturday and Sunday classes, all year round.
- We welcome spanish-speaking instructors, but must be able to also communicate in english, clearly.
- Teach sewing, design and/or pattern-making class
- Ensure classes run in a safe and enjoyable manner
- Responsible for class quality
- Help register potential students
Copyright 2016 Esaie Couture Design School: New York Sewing Classes. All Rights Reserved.