"Who Benefits From Our 3-6 Month
Fashion Design, Garment Construction, Tailoring or Dressmaking Courses?
- People already in successful careers, who are interested in fashion
- Those who want to get their skills/portfolio ready to enter a fashion college
- Those who want to start their own fashion business
- People wanting to change careers to the fashion industry
- Businesses wanting to train their staff to a greater level
- Those unable to attend longer college courses, who have prior full time commitments
- Those who work part-time or full-time while they study
- Those with a personal interest in fashion
- Those you would rather spend the time building their fashion career, than spending years in school
© 2009 Esaie Couture Fashion Design School
38 West 32nd Street, Suite 1012 (10th Floor)
New York, NY
Choose Your Course
1Convenience. Our programs are designed to meet the needs of those with limited time.
2Accessibility. No prerequisites or experience is necessary. We have open enrollment.
3Credibility. Our courses are conducted by fashion industry professionals.
4Comprehensive. Our courses allow you to acquire a thorough knowledge of the technical aspects of fashion.
5Progressive. Our courses are industry-focused and success-focused.
6Consistency. Our courses include only what is relevant within the fashion industry.
7Rewarding. Students who complete the courses and assignments to a satisfactory level will obtain a 'Certificate of Completion' to be used as recognition of professional training in the field.
8Personalized. Our boutique school is small enough to know each student personally. Therefore, we are happy to help your career efforts with personal references and written letters of your competencies.
9Opportunities. Each student has the opportunity to join in on our short study-abroad trips to Paris, London or Italy.
10Creativity. Each student has the chance to be creative and showcase their talents.
11Connections. We help with placement assistance with leading agencies for landing internships, temp, freelance, or permanent job positions.
11 Good Reasons to Study with Esaie Couture Design School