Welcome to the first step in becoming an Esaie Couture Design School Instructor! If you are a teacher, a workshop or seminar leader, an expert interested in holding your own classes...then we are excited that you are interested in exploring the opportunity to share your love of all things creative with others.
We are looking for people-loving, enthusiatic, take-charge people with a talent for sewing, pattern making and/or design skills (teaching experience is a plus) who want to be an important part of their community, helping kids, teens and adults grow to new heights of practical learning, while helping them be inventive, creative and green. What could be more rewarding? If you agree, send us a cover letter in an email and attach your resume here.
We provide the fully equipped design studio/classroom space (sewing machines, cutting tables, etc), the marketing and class promotional know-how. You provide your experience, your curriculum, your enthusiasm and your salesmanship.
* Our teachers are considered independent contractors (not employees) with demonstrated proficiency in sewing and pattern making
* Our classes are scheduled on a continuous basis, all year round. Set your own schedule
* Teach the classes you want to teach! Create your own curriculum.
* We welcome spanish-speaking instructors, but must be able to also communicate in english, clearly.
* Teach sewing, design, illustration, CAD, and/or pattern making class
* Ensure classes run in a safe and enjoyable manner
* Responsible for class quality
* Help register potential students
** Non-paid training