Day 1 (Sunday 7/24/16): Cagliari
Ground transfer from airport
Guided tour of Cagliari, Sardegnia
Day 2 to Day 5 (Mon-Thurs 7/25-7/28/16): Cagliari
4-day Pattern Cutting and Couture Construction Class
Evening Free time
Day 6 (Friday 7/29/16): Cagliari
Free time (explore beautiful beaches, perhaps)
Day 7 (Saturday 7/30/16): Milan
Flight to Milan
Ground transfer and Hotel Accommodation
Guided Tour of Milan
Day 8 (Sunday 7/31/16): Milan
Guided Shopping Tour
Day 9 (Monday 8/1/16): Milan
** Note: Itinerary is subject to change
Esaie Couture Design School
38 West 32nd Street, Suite 1012 (10th Floor), New York, NY 10001
Contact us below...
We've made it easy for you to gain international experience.
Study with us for 9 days in Italy!
Enjoy a getaway into some of nature's most delightful beaches and weather, while receiving first-hand training from a first class, Italian-born designer, one of the fashion industry's best. And visit the fashion capital of Milan Italy!
Enhance your technical design and construction knowledge in this intensive course, even while getting immersed into the Italian culture in all its authenticity, language and culture. Bring your design ideas to life using real Italian methods and couture techniques. Learn a different technical design approach.
Embrace the ambiance and gain new experience and knowledge, as you tour and learn on the gorgeous island of Sardinia and visit the city of Milan, one of the world's most notable capitals of fashion. Experience a week as a real fashion designer, developing your design under the guidance of an experienced designer and couturier.
Laura is a distinguished professional fashion designer, custom dressmaker and fashion school director. She has a genuine passion for fashion and feels privileged to instruct students wishing to learn the art of dressmaking Made in Italy. In this intensive class, her objective is to prepare students for success in the competitive world of fashion through in-depth training. Laura leaves a mark on each student through her exceptional teaching rich with emotions, Italian culture and a great sense of experimentation.
Everything You Get
- Ground transport from airport upon arrival
- Museum visits and guided tours
- 4-Day intensive design class (Italian method, in Cagliari)
- Free time (for sight seeing or beach combing or whatever)
- Ground transport to and from airport (between Cagliari and Milan)
- Experiential learning activities in Milan
- Guided museum visits, tours and shopping in Milan
- Free time for sight-seeing
(Registration fee included)
$95 US Registration Fee
+ Monthly Installment
Signing up early means that you have an opportunity to get a lower price on your airfare! Enroll as soon as possible to take advantage of the lowest pricing. Full or monthly installment payment plans are available, so you don't have to pay it all at once. (See below for airline suggestions).
Take a 9-Day Intensive...
How to Enroll?
It's easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Click on REGISTER NOW button, fill in all required information, and select your payment plan.
2. PAY IN FULL using your debit or credit card. Just select FULL PAYMENT at check-out.
3. PAY IN INSTALLMENTS! Select PAYMENT PLAN at check-out. You will be charged $95 US to hold your place in the program. The next payments will be drafted automatically, with balance due by June 15th, 2016.
Suggested Places to Secure a Flight
- STA Travel (Students can book now, pay later)
$650 US (4 installments)
$867 US (3 installments)
$1,300 US (2 installments)
$2,600 US (1 installment)
Balance is due by June 15th, 2016
Cagliari, Italy: July 24th - 29th, 2016 | Milan, Italy: July 30th - August 1st, 2016