HOW TO REGISTER
- For students in need of a student Visa, you will be required to take a 20-week English language course with our partnering school in order to issue the I-20 document.
- The total cost of the program (English Language and chosen Fashion program is $6,500.00 USD - 7,500.00 USD).
- The initial fees are $500, paid at application of enrollment in both programs (3 months before start of program).
International students do not qualify for financial aid and must be able to provide certification of adequate financial support prior to being issued an I-20. Initial fees must be paid at time of registration. Installment payments must also be set up at time of registration (to be paid starting the first day of class and each month until the end of the program). Or, tuition can also be paid in full prior to the start of class start date. Failure to pay (or to set up payments) may jeopardize continuing in classes and meeting the requirements of your visa.
Estimated school expenses per 6-month school year
(Tuition & fees based according to the program requirements)
- Tuition varies based on chosen program (Total cost of English Language and chosen Fashion program is $6,500.00 USD - 7,500.00 USD).
- Fashion school books and Supplies: $500 - $2,000 depending on in-house program
- Medical Insurance (required)
- Living Expenses: See housing below
**This estimate does not include public transportation ($120 per month for metro card, or personal expenses).
1. Student must fill out Esaie Couture Design School online enrollment form in the Fashion Design/Garment Construction/Tailoring program or one of the other desired classes or courses (at least 2-3 months ahead of chosen start date), and pay a non-refundable registration fee . Note: These fees are deducted from the cost of the design course.
2. If housing is needed, student must pay a housing reservation for off-site student housing (including some meals). Esaie Couture Design School will provide housing options. The monthly rate for housing depends on location and amenities.
3. After Fashion course enrollment and fees paid, student must then fill out an application for the 20 week English language course and pay initial fees (including express mail fee to issue the I-20). Note: These fees ($275) are nonrefundable and deducted from the total cost of the language course.
4. When requested, student must be prepared to show proof of ability to support self financially, or sponsor's financial support for duration of stay in the US.
5. When requested, student must send copy of passport.
6. Student must pass the visa interview in their home country.
7. The balance of the English language course fees must be paid after visa is issued, but before student arrives in the US. Student should arrive in US at least 30 days before start of programs. The balance of the Fashion course fees can be paid in full after visa is issued OR must have already been set up for automatic monthly payments with a credit card at time of registration, before student arrives in the US. Student should arrive in US at least 30 days before start of programs.
8. Students must complete programs in order to maintain F-1 status (if a student enters the US but fails to show up for class, all initial fees will be forfeited + $600 charged for Language program and $625 charged for the Fashion program. All other fees will be returned).
1. Internship options are only provided for students who do well in their programs (Participation; All classwork and homework assignments done to the instructors standards; Program competed. All tuition paid).
2. Internships may be paid or unpaid.
Private Room (30 minute train ride to school; $850 per month)
- * Clean, furnished private room
- * Shared lobby/common area
Residence / Dormitory (Less supervision; Live among peers; Fun and friendly atmosphere)
6 Month Single Occupancy $1,300.00 per month (Winter) or $1,600.00 per month (Summer)
- Clean, fully furnished room
- Shared bathroom, kitchen and lounge area
Live with a NY Family (Improve language skills, learn culture quicker, built-in local guide, immersive experience)
6 Month Single Occupancy $1,800.00 per month (Winter) or $2,000.00 per month (Summer)
- Safe private bedroom in the home of a kind and caring family
- Self-prepared continental breakfast
- Optional dinner plan available
It is recommended that you either schedule an appointment or call to talk about your academic plans. Appointments can be made by calling 212-564-2160 or toll free 866-502-7865.
Regular attendance to the school is required. If your attendance falls below 92% you will be considered out of status.
Students attend class 3-6 hours per day, 1 or more days per week. Hours may vary depending on program(s).
Transportation Bus and Subway service is available to all parts of the city for fares from $2.75 ($121 for unlimited monthly travel on public transportation)
*The college has no medical facilities. Student insurance is required.
**This estimate does not include transportation or personal expenses.
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding Esaie Couture Design School, please contact Wanda Bruno, director.
Esaie Couture Design School
38 West 32nd Street, Suite 1012 (10th Floor)
New York, NY 10001
Copyright 2018. Esaie Couture Design School. All Rights Reserved