© 2009-2015 Esaie Couture Fashion Design School
- Zipper Pouch (can be used as Fold-over Clutch or Cosmetic Case or Device Sleeve)
SKILLS & TECHNIQUES:
- Basic sewing-machine operation
- Stitches: Regular stitch, Topstitch
COST: Regular price $99
(Have a promotional code? Enter it when registering!)
COURSE DURATION: One-time session, 2 hours
CLASSES RUN: Sundays 2:00pm - 4:00pm
TOOLS & SUPPLIES
- 1/2 yard of heavy cotton, canvas or denim fabric of choice
- 8" to 14" REGULAR, plastic zipper (not an invisible zipper. No metal teeth)
All other sewing tools and equipment are available for use.
This is the perfect workshop to use as a steppingstone for one of our other longer class offerings.
Esaie Couture Design School
1515 Church Ave, Lower Level
(enter through side entrance at E 16th St)
Brooklyn NY 11226
"SEW SIMPLE" - Beginner Sewing Workshop
Women, Men, Teens...Learn to sew! In this project-based, two-hour beginner sewing class we'll teach you sewing basics (threading a machine, loading a bobbin, machine control, various machine stitches), even while making the trendiest item out there! You'll make a ZIPPERED POUCH which can be used as a Fold-Over Clutch, a Kindle/iPad/Device Cover or a stand alone Cosmetic Case.You'll be proud to carry (and show-off) your custom pouch. And, don't worry, you'll receive careful explanations and step-by-step instructions to assemble your project, all in just two hours.
1. Scroll through calendar
2. Look for class name (SEW SIMPLE)
3. Choose a convenient date