- Learn the parts of your machine and how they operate
- Learn to thread the machine
- Learn to stitch properly on a sewing machine using various stitches
- Learn to pinpoint and correct common problems
- Learn to RELAX and have a good time with your machine!
COURSE DURATION: One-time session / 1-hour class
TOOLS & SUPPLIES
- Students may bring their own portable sewing machine (optional) if it is in good working condition, and machine manual.
265 West 37th Street, Suite 306
New York, NY 10018
© 2018 Esaie Couture Fashion Design School
A sewing machine can be one of the most intimidating tools for new and experienced sewists. But it doesn't have to be. Whether you are totally new or you need a refresher, in this workshop we'll teach the basic steps to set up a machine, thread the sewing machine, load a bobbin, stitch properly, make seams and seam finishes. We'll teach the basic components of sewing machine, troubleshooting tips, and more! Learn on ours machines or bring your own (modern or vintage, new or used). Get to know the ins and outs. Gain confidence. Have fun!
5:30pm - 6:30pm
Cost: $̶5̶0̶ $29
(42% Off Regular Price)
SEWING MACHINE BASICS & OPERATION