3-MONTH FASHION ART PROGRAM
© 2017 Esaie Couture Fashion Design School
38 West 32nd Street, Suite 1012 (10th Floor)
New York, NY, 1001
Toll Free 866-502-7865
FULL PAYMENT $1,349 (registration fee included)
PAYMENT PLAN $195 registration fee + 3 monthly payments of $384.67
10:00am - 1:00pm
CHOOSE A START DATE
4:30pm - 7:30pm
CHOOSE A START DATE
FASHION FIGURE DRAWING
Learn the fundamental elements of figure drawing. Discover the proper techniques used to accurately draw the body proportions of various fashion croqui poses.
- Chartpak Ad Markers - Cool Gray 1
- Chartpak Ad Markers - Cool Gray 5
- Chartpak Ad Markers - Cool Gray 7
- 24-Pack Prismacolor Pencil
- Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser
- 14x17 Bienfang Marker Paper
- 24-Pack Pastels Oil Pentel
- Required text book: "Fashion Computing Design Techniques and CAD" by Sandra Burke
- Recommended to buy program or download free sample program from Adobe to study at home (but may use free lab time for practice or to complete homework assignments)
Having trouble registering?
Call us 347.295.002
The extremely talented Daniel Mayorga studied Graphic Design and Illustration at Sacred Heart University. He also holds a degree in fashion design. Upon graduation, he interned at Kithe Brewster Inc., famous stylist to the stars. His clients ranged from Heidi Klum to Gwyneth Paltrow, Tyra Banks and the House Wives of Atlanta. Daniel is also an experienced and impassioned teacher, helping others achieve their fashion dreams.
PHOTOSHOP & ILLUSTRATOR FOR FASHION
Learn the various CAD tools and techniques used to digitally design fashion, using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Learn the importance of shape, light & shadow, color theory, garment illustration and fabric rendering through the exploration of different kinds of media such as pencils, color pencils, markers, pastels and gauche
COURSE DURATION: 3 months, once per week + lab time
Weekend Class: Saturdays 4:30pm - 7:30pm
Weekday Class: Wednesdays 10:00am - 1:00pm
This Fashion Art immersion class develops the students' hand drawing and computer skills in communicating design concepts through art, using different media. Improve your skills, develop your portfolio.